Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Motion Pictures

This is a picture of my best total motion photo.To acquire this photo I had my friend play the piano, and then I set my shutter speed to about 5 seconds. I created motion by moving the camera diagonally.  This is my best photo because the camera shake is meaningful.It makes it seem as if the piano and it's surroundings are disappearing.  I like that people can tell that her hands were moving.


This photo illustrates freeze action. To capture this, I made my shutter speed really fast.  Then I had my younger sister throw the soccer ball into a tub of water.  This was the first photo I took and I was really lucky to get it just as it hit the water. I think it's my best picture because it demonstrates freeze action really well because the water was moving very fast.  I also think it's a very unique shot.

Another motion technique is panning.  To achieve this panning shot, I set my shutter speed to about 1/60.  Then I had my sister and dog run across the forest in my back yard.  I believe it is my best photo because it shows the rule of thirds and landscape quite well.  I think it's interesting because it has two subjects moving across the frame.

This picture was done with a really slow shutter speed.  In order to get this photo, I put my camera on a tripod and then used the self timer.  Then I held a flashlight and made circles around myself.  Then I also moved to make myself look ghostly.  I like picture because it demonstrates how people can play with light in a dark room and long shutter speeds to make very interesting and unique images.


No comments:

Post a Comment