Monday, January 30, 2012

Diptych/Tripdych

These images relate because they have the same subject.  But in each photo the subject is in a different position.  Both images have relatively the same effects done to them with a slight vignette.  I like this picture because I saw a story to this diptych.  On the left someone set out strawberries and then decided to take a bite out of one.  I love how the colors pop out of the white snow.  To create this image I turned up the saturation a little bit in the red of both strawberries and then turned up the brightness.  














These three images show different seasons of the same place.  They all have a slight vignette and are tinted blue.  They relate because it's the same place shot from different angles.  I like this picture because it seems simple at first, but when looked at again there's a lot going on.  I cropped three different pictures of the same place to make this triptych.  I also love this picture because it reflects the weather in Portland because all of these shots were done in the course of a few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment