Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Panorama, HDR, Blend

This is my blending picture.  To achieve this photograph I took three pictures with the same setting, but different subject.  Each subject has their hands in a different position to create a modern picture of the vitruvian man painting.  In light room I made a preset for the photos.  I turned down the exposure and created a slight split toning of the pictures' colors.

This is my panoramic shot.  I thought it would be interesting to try doing a grocery store because it's not a typical landscape photograph.  I find this panorama kind of funny because there's an actual person in the picture and I liked all the natural colors from fruit. I also liked the contrast of the natural fruit with the processed/packaged bread.

















I really like this HDR photo because I was able to almost re-create exactly what I saw which I find very amazing.  I think it's really great that by taking different photos exposed for different colors, we are able to capture the photo as we saw it.  This photo uses three main colors, the light green in the grass, the dark green in the trees, and the blue sky.  To get this picture I took three different pictures, one exposed for each color and then blended them together.  I think this photograph is nice because people can tell which way the sunlight was coming from.

No comments:

Post a Comment