Thursday, January 26, 2012

Best Shape Photos


I like this picture because it's very seasonal.  It uses asymmetry that gives it a slightly off balance feel, which I believe actually enhances it's over all balance.  I also like the contrast of the organic shape of the stems with the spherical/geometric shape of the berries.  


This picture has radial balance.  There is the a nice contrast between the black and white space.  It uses organic shapes and has an interesting texture with the lines.  I think this picture is beautiful in its simplicity.


This picture uses radial symmetrical to create a balanced photo.  It's centered around a geometric circle shape.  I like this photo because the green light draws someone in and it's mysterious because people question what it is.





No comments:

Post a Comment