Sunday, May 13, 2012

Natural Beauty

Beauty is something that is different for every person.  Thus comes the phrase "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder".  I believe beauty can take many different forms.  I think nature is especially beautiful because it's untouched by humans.  That is exactly why I think nature is very pure and relaxing.  When I see something beautiful in nature I feel very calm and serene.  I also want to have everyone I love with me to see the beautiful something and at the same time there's something special in experiencing nature alone.  Whenever I see beauty in nature I get this feeling of wanting to stay in that place forever listening to the sound of waterfalls and/or animals.  I like to imagine what the place would've looked like 100 years ago.  And that is what I think experiencing beauty in nature is.

This is one of my favorite photos of nature because when I first saw it, I immediately wished I was at the place (Which is Plitvice, a National Park in Croatia)

http://www.flickr.com/photos/kashklick/67193416/

(note: photograph was copyrighted so you must click on link)
Photograph by Kashfi Halford


No comments:

Post a Comment