Thursday, April 26, 2012

Portraits

I think this is my most successful portrait because it best captures how the subjects feel.  To achieve this photo, I used the framing technique of filling the frame.  I cut off Alvaro's (on the right) hair and ear and Kayla's ear to have the photo's focus be entirely on their facial expressions.  They both look very content and happy to be with each other.  The lighting of this photo was all natural.  It came from a window to the left of the subjects.  To edit this photo, I brought down the exposure, then I slightly turned up the darks.  Then I made it a tad bit soft and gave it a sepia tone to give the photo a warmer and classical feeling.  Lastly, I added in quotes that each one said about the other as to give the viewer the full of effect of how madly in love they are.





No comments:

Post a Comment