Friday, October 7, 2011

Three Favorite Framing Pictures





















I think this is one of my best photos because it has a really good color contrast with the clouds.  The clouds are a much more defined brighter color, and the buildings more dull.  I also like the element of how big the building looks because you can also see the people in comparison.





















     This picture demonstrates the leading lines angle.  I think it's interesting because it shows the ladder from a different angle than people would normally expect.  I also like how it could be used as a frame within a frame picture.  This picture uses the left side of the ladder to differentiate between the clouds and the geometric shapes of the building.
















This is my favorite picture because it gets the focus on the waterdroplets and leaf in the front.  I used the zoom and a little bit of background elements angle in this shot.  There's also a contradicting element in this photo because the thorns are blurred which makes them look softer instead of sharp as they usually are percieved.

No comments:

Post a Comment