Monday, October 3, 2011

Pictures from other Photographers

This picture was taken by Nigel Roddis.  I really like Roddis because he does a good job of capturing the intensity of soccer.  I particularly like this picture because it shows how badly these players want to win.  I also think it has very interesting composition because of the player falling on the other.  It looks as if he were photoshopped in.  I love how he focused on the foreground.




This was photographed by Ted Szukalski.  The composition on this photo is brilliant.  The reflection of the cars against all the mirrors is really creative.  It's intriguing and makes me do a double take to really figure out what's going on. I like Szukalski because he takes lots of photos of everyday life and makes them interesting.



Michael Nichols is the photographer who took this image.  He does lots of work for National Geographic magazines.  This is one of my favorite pictures because I wonder what the tigers life story is.  I also like how the grass is like a frame all around the tigers.  

No comments:

Post a Comment